Sunday, March 13, 2011

Andrian and the Lonely Sunday

Had an outing with Faezah at Mid Valley on Saturday. We ate KFC for brunch then teman her beli the “A Doctor in the House: The Memoirs of Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad” book. All we talked about was how guys jilted us bla bla bla. Ituuuu jak kami cakap bah lately. Haha. Macam ni la kali single women kan? Teda bf so cuma cakap pasal potential bfs seja la. Potential bfs yang suda teda. Huh……. Later in the evening Maizan, along with Iwan and Andrian, joined us. Siuk layan Andrian. Makin hensem ni. Nanti kalau dapat anak mau yg kiut macam dia ohh…. Lama ndak jumpa Maizan… She’s pregnant with a second child now… Mesti kiut tu kan kalau perempuan…. I wonder what they would call her. Would it be Adriana? Hahaha :P sibuk jak mo kasi nama anak urang. I hope it’s a girl. So I can buy her cute and pink clothes. Hehehe…

Faezah with Andrian

Finally I did the laundry today! Punya la men banyakkkk… Rasa macam sebulan lebih sudah ndak cuci kain. HAHAHA! Mo cakap bz tia la jugakk… Menganggur pun teda masa kunun cuci kain. Haha. Ui matai la pertengahan bulan Mac suda aku masih teda kerja… Shit o kan Pearson…. How could they do this to me….? Patutnya aku kerja suda bisuk. Grrrrrr….. Kalau aku tau suda aku pi cari jak kerja mana2. Ndak pun call i-Yuno earlier. Dang…. Mati la kalau ndak jugak dapat kerja nie. Camana mo bayar rental next month? Huh…. Cakap pasal next month…. Ntah la… Ndak dapat kali aku balik KK kan…? Burn la tu tiket tu…. Tingu la camana…. Kalau dapat job freelance di i-Yuno tu ok jugak… So bulih la kali balik…. I’m really hoping that I can go home next month… It’s my birthday… and kalau bulih…. I wanna see him again…. Maybe for one last time...? Itu pun kalau dia sudi… =/ I really wanna tell him that I’m sorry… Sorry for what I said… Sorry about what happened…. Ndak sepatutnya jadi gini bah…. Kenapa la mulut aku celupar sangat hari tu… Kalau ndak… Mesti aku hepi jak sekarang nie…. :-( If what happened didn’t happen, next month if I go home we would go to the beach and talk, talk and talk… We would have that dance… He would ask me to be his girl…. We would be so very much in love with each other… We would be the most perfect couple. See what I have missed? All because of my stupid mouth. Ndak worth it kan Nurul? Padan ngan muka kau…. Sepa suruh…. Selalu ndak control mulut…. I should’ve learned my lesson… Kenapa la jadi gini……? But…. Like what M Nasir said, apa nak jadi akan terjadi. I’m praying that God will soften his heart and bring him back to me…. Someday I hope we will be together just like how we’re supposed to be… Yeah… Someday… or… never…

No comments:

Post a Comment