Tuesday, March 15, 2011

HIRED!

I'm employed I'm employed I'm employed!!! Syukur alhamdulillah... Allah yg bagi rezeki ni... Aku syukur sangat2 sebab orang tu suruh start bisuk... Kalau ndak mesti aku nangis2 lagi... Terima kasih Allah... Walaupun gaji 1k jak tapi it's better than nothing. Yang penting halal dan IMMEDIATE! Pi tempat lain smua mo tunggu kena call. I cannot wait any longer as it's the middle of March already... Call i-Yuno lagi tadi, but they said they haven't gone through the test that I did yet... and they said they will get back to me later today, but it's 5.27pm now so I won't get my hopes up anymore. Cukup la apa ngan apa yg terjadi with Pearson tu. Punyala aku hepi dapat tu job, tiba2 dorang cut me off last minute! They should be ashamed of what they did. Kunun2 company besar tapi langsung ndak professional. Nasib baik belum sign appointment letter. Kalau ndak, mau aku sue dorang tu! Huh...

Bah suda2 la tu. Yg penting suda dapat job kan? Walaupun bukan apa yg aku mau sebenarnya, but it's what I really need right now. So... Starting tomorrow I'll be working at an art shop called Log Art Gallery, which is located at Central Market. I felt so lucky to at last find a job dalam keadaan yg sangat genting dan desperate skarang nie. I was giving up hope ba suda tu tadi sebenarnya. I never felt so lost before. Even worse than what happened between me and Nasik. Aku mundar-mandir pi sana pi sini. I started the job hunt at Kota Raya. Banyak vacancies but I dunno... Bukan la ba mo memilih lagi kan, tapi... hmm.... Sebenarnya interested in the sales assistant job di satu record store ni, which also sells band t-shirts and stuff. Apparently the staff are all Sabahans as the owner pun from Sabah jugak. Haha. But too bad the job was already taken. Pastue aku round2 Kota Raya, cari2 vacancies. Memang banyak, but smua macam... ntah la... Senang cakap I wasn't interested la kan. Then I went to Central Market. Pun banyak jugak. But aku pi try satu jak at first. Dorang mintak details bla bla bla then said they will call me. Urgh... Pastue mula la panik suda. Mundar mandir nie. Pastue aku pi tanya satu kedai ni that is called Unique Art n Gift. I called the owner but lepas tu aku rasa cam ndak ngam pulak tu job ngan aku. Dazed and confused, aku naik LRT pi Masjid Jamek then naik Star pi Bandaraya, heading to Sogo. Pastue pi solat Zohor then ntah apa aku buat sana. Kunun mo pi Pertama Complex to look for a job there, but last2 ndak jadi ni sebab bila pikir2 bikin apa aku kerja sana? Tambang pegi balik RM6.40. Bagus aku kerja di Bukit Bintang jak. Sama jak tambang. Kalau satu bulan suda brapa. Gilak ka. Bagus ndak payah kerja kalau gitu. Then aku returned to Pasar Seni pastue aku call i-Yuno. Pastue aku pi beli karipap. Walaupun I had nasi lemak for breakfast and makan ice-cream lagi sebelum pi Sogo tu, ntah la aku tiba2 lapar nie. Stay2 jagung kejap di bus-stand Pasar Seni tu pastue I went back to Central Market. Aku pi tanya di kedai yg jual artsy bags di sana pastue the girl working there called her boss then told me that her boss will call later. Uhh... Disappointed tul... Aku memang lost hope suda tadi... Pusing pusing pusing lagi di bawah tu. Then mo cau suda ni kunun skali ternampak pulak ada iklan "PART-TIMER/FULL-TIMER" di Log Art Gallery tu. Aku masuk then terus tanya, then the owner gave me a form to fill in and he asked me questions bla bla bla then asked me to come tomorrow at 10am. YES!!! OMG I am soooooo thankful to God... Terima kasih Allah... Biar la walaupun gaji kecil tapi I NEED it! For this month they will consider me as a part-timer as it's already 15th March. So my salary will be rated per hour. RM4.50. Next month baru full-time kunun. RM1,100 + commission. I forgot to ask about off days and other benefits such as medical benefit, EPF, SOCSO, etc. Ntah la maybe telampau bingung suda tadi kan so ndak teringat nie... Tapi apa2 la... Ini pun sudah a start of something better kan... Maybe not better than what I had before, but better than nothing at all... Ya I know I sound a bit in denial, but aku namau la kan jadi ungrateful lagi. Nanti ndak pasal2 Tuhan tarik lagi rezeki aku... Hmm... Nanti untuk DPLI tu aku akan do the best and harap2 dapat la... Insya-Allah... Semuanya dgn izin Allah... So malam ni after having dinner with Faezah, I'll go back to my place and pray for a better day tomorrow... Amin...

I'm broke but I'm happy 
I'm poor but I'm kind 
I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah 
I'm high but I'm grounded 
I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed 
I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby 
And what it all comes down to 
Is that everything's gonna be fine fine fine 
Cause I've got one hand in my pocket 
And the other one is giving a high five 
I feel drunk but I'm sober 
I'm young and I'm underpaid 
I'm tired but I'm working, yeah 
I care but I'm restless 
I'm here but I'm really gone
I'm wrong and I'm sorry baby 
And what it all comes down to 
Is that everything's gonna be quite alright 
I've got one hand in my pocket 
And the other one is flicking a cigarette 
What it all comes down to 
Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet 
Cause I've got one hand in my pocket 
And the other one is giving the peace sign
I'm free but I'm focused 
I'm green but I'm wise 
I'm hard but I'm friendly baby 
I'm sad but I'm laughing
I'm brave but I'm chicken shit 
I'm sick but I'm pretty baby 
And what it all boils down to 
Is that no one's really got it figured out just yet 
But I've got one hand in my pocket 
And the other one is playing a piano 
What it all comes down to my friends, yeah
Is that everything's just fine fine fine 
I've got one hand in my pocket 
And the other one is hailing a taxicab

No comments:

Post a Comment