Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'll Never Forgive

The Woman in Black is a good movie, but if you are not into horror movies, then don't go watch it as you might end up feeling disappointed. Out of 5 stars, I'll give it 3 1/2. Although it IS good, tapi banyak jgk cliche. Nowadays, kalau crita hantu jak mesti macam nie. The characters will always think that everything will be over if they help the ghost solve its unfinished business, but it's always not the case. Movie ni pun sama la jugak. And another cliche that I found in this movie is of course, REVENGE. Kalau hantu jak, mesti balas dendam punya crita. Haha. But it's the type of movie I enjoy. Gothic horror. So I don't regret watching it in the cinema. In fact, I'm going to watch another horror movie tomorrow, The Devil Inside. Yg bikin aku seram sejuk pasal perempuan yg berpakaian serba hitam ni ialah ayat dia where she repeatedly said "I'll never forgive, I'll never forgive, I'll never forgive." Reminds me a lot of myself... Pfftt... Sudala tajuk pun The Woman in Black. Well, it's my favourite colour. I'm always wearing black t-shirts. And jangan lupa lagi satu benda, REVENGE. LOL. Well, this movie is based on a novel of the same title written by an English author, Susan Hill. Bagus aku pi cari tu buku nanti kan. Gothic horror IS my favourite genre of book too apparently. :-)



After watching the movie, I went to eat fettucine carbonara as dinner at the foodcourt, then I shopped for some groceries. Healthy groceries. Ahaha. I bought cherry tomatoes, red cabbage, wholesome bread, canned sardines and sandwich spread. Menyesal plak nda beli salad. Bukan apa, beli makanan2 ni sebab aku namau jadi cam hari ni. Langsung aku nda makan siang tadi. Bayangkan la kul 6.30 petang baru aku makan something. Hm. Aku harap syndrome2 kecewa ni nda berterusan lama la macam dulu. Ah. Malas aku mo ingat2 suda. Macam shit jak. Nanti nda habis2 aku memaki hamun jak. Bikin tambah dosa aku jak. Bluwergh. BTW, si oto tu bilang dia mo jumpa aku Khamis or Jumaat ni. Mo belanja aku makan kunun. And talk. Ah. I'm in only for the food. Call me anything I don't care. Sepanjang perjalanan aku pegi-balik KLCC tadi, aku asyik imagine mo do something bad jak sama Nasik. Like beating him with a baseball bat or hockey stick to death or pepper spraying his eyes and mouth or letak julap dalam minuman dia in a maximum amount. Urgh. I sooooooooooooooooooo wanna do that you know. Baru puas hati aku. Ah, sudala. Besok aku mesti step up in clearing the tickets. Sudala ada evaluation besok. Urgh. Apa2 pun, plan untuk tengok movie bisuk tetap akan berjalannnn... Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment