Saturday, March 17, 2012

What-Ever Suits-You! Vol. 3

Well, as I'm still up, better use the time to write about what I did last Saturday rather than scrolling up and down my OWN blog, right? Vain much Nurul? :P OK, last Saturday, which was March 10, 2012, I went to What-Ever Suits-You! Vol. 3 gig at Doppel Kafe, Annexe Central Market. The gig, which was organized by Gerakan Grunge Bangkit, featured local acts including Instake, Flossy,  Subculture and the ala-ala Chris Cornell Isma Rudean. I had fun while I was there, mostly looking at the guys acted really really retarded. Well, memang gitu lah kalau pigi gig pun. It's not like I've never done that before. Tengok band jugak lah hehe. Kalau Zip Zieller, of course lah aku yg paling depan sana! :P Tapi perempuan selalu kalau mosh pun paling2 guyang2 kepala jak n sometimes lompat sikit2. Lol. I met my so-called adik, Sam Grunge, and my other FB friends who recognized me. Hehe. I can't say much about the gig in terms of the bands, because I'm not really familiar with most of them, although I've heard some of them. It was a good gig, yes no doubt about that.

 

Time gig tu aku jadi wallflower jak sebab aku segan. Hehe. Semua orang pun aku baru first time jumpa hahaha. It was the first time I have ever gone to a gig/concert ALONE. Macam kili ni masuk bayar tiket saturang. E bidak ohhhhh... Namau suda nieee hehehehe. Tapi nasib baik lah orang semua friendly n yg cam muka aku tu tegur2 jugak. :)  I was clad in my Nirvana Nevermind t-shirt. Hehehe what a show off! :P I got a free CD from Weirdlove as apparently I was one of the first 50 people to arrive at the gig (OK OK I'm not really sure actually lol) Hee... Haven't found the time to listen to it yet (bah padahal kalau mo dengar sekarang bulih jak pun hehehe). It's a single which consists of 2 songs entitled Rhythm of Passion and Wanna Be (King n' Queen). OK OK nanti aku dengar laaa... :P I missed their performance as they were the first band to perform. Aku sampai at around 7pm, which was 2 hours after the gig started. :P Ada tshirt Placebo tu kunun2 mo beli (RM60 IS CHEAP OKAYYYYY) tapi size dia cam telampau besar pulakkk... Bila tanya abang Rokmart tu dia cakap size besar2 jak yg dorang jual at RM60 sebab mo kasi habis stock... Kalau size lain ada tapi harga asal la. RM88 ka kalau nda silap? Lebih kurang la. Dia suruh aku usha dorang punya FB page n kalau ada yg berkenan tu dia cakap boleh reserve without making any payment. Seberapa lama mo reserve pun boleh because their aim is to help people get their desired imported band t-shirts, which are always expensive and limited. Hee boleh la nanti aku tingu2. Harap2 ada The Strokes n The Smashing Pumpkins. :D

Ada banyak lagi gigs yg bakal take place April nanti (my birthday month hehehe). April is Not a Phool (Subang Avenue), Kami Mahukan Grunge, Jangan Tipu Kami!!! (Mentakab) n Grungezilla Tour 2012 (Penang). Ntahla aku dapat pegi ka ndak. Tengok la camana, insyaAllah... Hehehe. oOOOOoOOoOo iya kannnn lupa plak nieeee... Ada lagi satu gig yg lagi gempak punyaaaaaa......... Pasal apa GEMPAKKKK???? Sebab they are coming to KOTA KINABALU!!!! This September!!! :D aku dapat tau jak terus beli tiket flight. Hahahahaha. Nampaknya aku akan stay lama la nanti for raya yieeehaaaa :D :D :D Grunge Bah! Grunge! is going to feature bands from Semenanjung n also Sabah. :D I'll save the details for after the gig. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment