Sunday, May 11, 2014

I ❤ Bitstrips! (and always will)

Ahaha. Tiba2 mo blog pasal Bitstrips. Well, I love this app. I was introduced to the world of Bitstrips when I saw a Bitstrip shared on Facebook by my friend Kym in late October 2013, and I was hooked since then. To some people, it is just another fad that will pass and eventually die like Myspace or I dunno, KPOOP? Whatever. I can see that the Bitstrips hype is dying, that people don't bitstrip as much as they did when they first discovered the app, but, who cares? I enjoy it and as long as I enjoy it, I will continue doing it. I'm not the type of person who does something because everybody else is doing it or because it's the "in" thing to do, I bitstrip because I really do love Bitstrips. It's fun, it's cute, it's funny and I love the clever puns. Most of the time, I use the app to quote my favourite songs or be sarcastic or just for the heck of it. I love it and I will continue using it even though some people think that it's annoying. Don't worry, I will never abuse people's Facebook news feeds with stupid Bitstrips jokes.

Here are some of my own Bitstrips that are my favourites.


P/S: Fatin said that my avatar looks like me. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment