Thursday, December 17, 2015

10 Random Questions Part 1

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
'If I die,' said Wellington, 'please don't let me be found with my naked behind sticking up to the sky.' - A Song From Dead Lips by William Shaw. (-_-")

Image Source: Goodreads

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what can you touch?
My SpongeBob Squarepants towel that I hung under Faezah's mounted bookshelf.

3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Working.

4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Mistresses.

5. Without looking, guess what time it is.
3.30 PM

6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
3.30 PM (shocking!!!)

7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The sound of the standing fan.

8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Earlier. I was buying lunch.

9. Did you dream last night?
I cannot remember.

10. Do you remember your dreams?
Most of the time I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment