Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Chronology of My Tragic Relationships

Rizal (2001 - 2007)
Story: I broke up with him for Nasik. I fell out of love with him long before. Maybe it wasn't even love. I was young. He was the nicest and kindest guy I've known in my life so far. A very obsessive possessive man though.

Nasik (2007 - 2010)
Story: He cheated on me his girlfriend with me for many years. I found it out on the day that I turned 25 years and 1 day old. I thought he was worth it. I thought he was really the one.

Ally (almost)
Story: We have so many things in common, which was part of the charm. But all we ever did was hurting each other's feelings. There were lots of miscommunication and misunderstanding. It was over before it even began. And then he fell in love with another girl. Pfft. We are currently trying to "save" the friendship though (after months of silence, mainly because, y'know, ah whatever). He's 3 years my junior.

Nasik AGAIN (mid-2011 - early 2012)
Story: Well, I guess you can guess what happened.

Current status: Enjoying the luxury of being single and not looking. At all.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment