Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sick of Sick Love. Sick of Love. Sick Love. Lovesick.


Been listening to Love Will Tear Us Apart over and over and over and over and over again today. It's actually the song that I listened to the most during the beginning of my acquaintance with Ally. That was like more than a year ago. Now I'm not so sure if I should ever mention his name on my blog again. Not sure if he feels the same way. I don't think so. And I don't wanna know anymore. Because it's gonna hurt me if the answer is NO.

On a funnier note, the drummer of Noisy Crush, a local grunge band from Tawau, Sabah, was playing cupid and tried to match me up with their guitarist. Seriously kid? He's 19 for the sake of God! Hahahaha. But I had a good laugh chatting with them especially Mr. Cupid himself who is 20 years old. Crazy lad. But I had a good laugh. Haha. Oh gosh I really envy their young age. I'm turning 30 in less than 3 years from now. I'm single. Not sure if I'm available. I have no prospect. What happens next? Am I gonna get married with a younger guy at the age of 32 just like Faezah? Or with one of my exes? (No, not Nasik please). Or with someone totally new? Or am I gonna stay a spinster for the rest of my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment