Saturday, February 02, 2013

Another Sunny and Lazy Saturday

As I'm writing this (almost 3pm), the Mull; Debauch to Kuala Lumpor (component three) gig at KLPac, which I intended to go but ended up not going because I'm too lazy to go through the public transportation, is already reaching its second hour (if it started on time). So I decided to spend the free time that I have, which I was supposed to use for spring cleaning the house and doing the laundry, with blogging. I haven't blogged for some time thanks to my laziness. It's not the only thing I have to thank my laziness for. I haven't even finished the damn articles for Gunk Zine. It was assigned to me by Sam Grunge in early December 2012. I need to write an article about two all-girl grunge bands (my chosen subjects are L7 and 7 Year Bitch) and a gig review and my deadline is "as soon as possible". Urgh. I haven't even been to any local gig of late. The latest I've been to was Rock the World 12 on 29th December 2012. I will tell you (ceh, macam ada readers sangat, kehkehkeh) all about it later. Hehehe. I have finished half of the article though (L7 part), and I think I hate it. I have yet to start on 7 Year Bitch because..... It's not only effort (kerajinan) that I lack, I lack resources too. How am I supposed to write about these bands when I don't have the resources? I mean, yeah, Internet at my fingertips, but,  there's not much that I can find. If I want to write something that's already available on the net, then why bother writing it, right? The problem is, I don't really know these bands, I'm not even fans of them, so I lack the ability to make the writing "personal", y'know. It would be a very different matter if you ask me to write about Zip Zieller. Huh.... Are these just excuses, Nurul? Sigh. I also had been procrastinating on cleaning the super dirty kitchen. Urgh. I am even procrastinating on buying my lunch for today. Urgh. Too many urghs huh. Hahaha. Okay, I'm starting to feel hungry. I shall continue after having my late lunch. See? I'm even procrastinating on finishing this stupid blog post! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment