Sunday, April 08, 2012

Not My Imagination

OK, I have been procrastinating to blog about The Cranberries since Thursday. So I better not procrastinate any longer while the feeling is still fresh. Hee... I went to the concert with three good looking guys, Scott, his brother Dhameer, and Fitri. Orang lain yg berjanji mo jumpa aku di KL Sentral, orang lain yg sampai duluan. Hahaha. Jumpa dorang Scott di KL Sentral at around 6.30pm then we had no choice but to leave first as Scott and Dhameer belum beli tiket lagi n train Fitri from Shah Alam pun pukul 6.48pm. Gilak la mo tunggu sejam kot!! So kami cau duluan n Fitri sampai stadium at 8++pm. Imagine if we waited for him at KL Sentral!! Sampai2 sana, memang tiket RM113 sudah sold out. Tinggal Rock Zone ngan The Pit jak lagi. Tapi luck dorang lah last2 dapat jugak tiket from Celcom. Beli simcard Xpax RM10 with RM50 reload dapat dua tiket RM113 free!! Damn it!! Sudala dorang dapat seats yg better than ours! Kalau tau, nda payah beli tu tiket kami tu!!! Hahaha tapi ndapalah... Next time kalau ada concert n Celcom is one of the sponsors, aku namau beli tiket awal2 lagi. Lol.

The concert started timely. Maybe kalau ada lambat pun sikit jak dalam 10 minit jak lah. The opening song was Dreams, one of my favourite songs! In fact, one of EVERYBODY's favourite songs! :D I enjoyed myself there but rasa kureng skit sebab crowd yg lain asyik duduk jak. Boringnya. Bila keluar lagu2 macam Zombie, Animal Instinct, etc baru dorang bediri. Bidak oh. This is THE CRANBERRIES okay!! I was like, c'monnnnn...... Pfft... Hehe, ndapalah. Asalkan everyone enjoyed the concert as much as I did. :D

Funny thing is, I couldn't remember the last song they sang that night. Aku betul2 nda dapat ingat. But it was definitely an old song lah. Sampai sekarang aku nda dapat recall apa lagu last dorang. Aku dapat ingat exactly at what time the concert ended, but not the song. Pelik kan??? Haha. I suspect it was because I was not ready for the concert to end yet..... Tekejutnya aku bila Dolores bilang "This is our last song bla bla bla" What the??? It ended at 10.20pm!! I was expecting almost midnight!!! :( Habis jak tu lagu last, no goodbye, no thank you whatsoever apatah lagi encore, Dolores ran to the backstage and... THAT'S IT! THE END!!! Huwaaaaaa.........

I stayed for around 10 minutes in the stadium because I was hoping that they would get back on stage and perform the real real real last song....... But they never did.... :( Si Daffi yg beli tiket RM303 tu sampai menangis kunun sebab dorang cau gitu jak. Isk isk isk. Ah... Tapi ndapalah... Maybe they were on tight schedule or something. Hee... Yg pentingnya, I WAS THERE, I WAS PART OF IT. :D

Habis tu konsert, dorang Scott, Dhameer n Fitri balik sama2 naik Monorail, aku jumpa Daffi n his friends jap pastue I waited for Nasik to come pick me up.  Haha. Penat2 jak aku risau pasal camana mo balik sampai mintak tolong Nasik ambik. Padahal tu konsert habis even before 10.30pm. Bulih jak aku balik sendiri. Pfft... Tapi disebabkan sudah terlanjur mintak Nasik ambik, layan jak lahhhh... He took me to dinner n movie. We watched apa ah. Nda ingat pulak. Haha. Whatever lah.

Below are some of the photos taken before, during and after the concert. Sedih nda dapat ambik gambar close up Dolores n The Cranberries. Tapi ndapa, ada video di youtube!! Yay!!! :D :D :D By the way, today is my 27th birthday. Cough cough.

 
Here's the The Cranberries Live in Malaysia 2012 setlist. Apparently, the last four songs were the encore! Lol. And the last song was PROMISES. Hahahahahahaha macamana laaa aku boleh lupaaaa... Lolllll.....


2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I expected the concert to end around 11p.m., not 40 minutes before. Can't complain nanti LRT tutup how to balik?

    I was just happy that there was no opening act - lagi lambat cam tu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi synical,

    Wowww it's you the author of The Ranting Cynic! Hahaha thanks for reading, gosh I feel so embarrassed. :P

    Yeah... I was expecting the same, but tu la nasib baik jgk la so people didn't have to spend the night near Monorail Bukit Bintang until morning (I even considered this at first) lol. hehe.

    ReplyDelete