Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Ain Turned 20!

So it was Ain's (my youngest sister's) 20th birthday on Monday. I took her out for the movie Ouija with No Joke, Farah, B and R and we went to Burger King (Ain's choice) for her birthday dinner afterwards. I didn't buy her any birthday gift or cake but I did give her some birthday money. :-) Hope you had a Happy Birthday lil sis! I'm sorry if it wasn't what you hoped for... Hee... May Allah shower you with blessings and grant you with happiness, good health, wealth, and wisdom! Love ya! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

BeFunky is being cranky atm (or maybe it's just the weak Internet connection here, urgh, yeah, I'm at the UTC library again for the free WiFi. Ayam poorfag zzzz) so I'm just gonna post Ain's birthday photo unedited. Who the hell cares Nurul? Zzz...

From left: Ain, Farah

No comments:

Post a Comment