Saturday, May 03, 2014

Learn to Drive: Day 12

Encik Sabri taught me the Sipitang-Mesapol route today. I was like, FINALLY!!! After around 30 minutes practicing in the circuit by myself, Encik Sabri took me to Sipitang. Well, I took him. When Encik Sabri stopped me and said, "Nurul, kita pi Sipitang", I felt a bit nervous but excited at the same time. I said to myself "Okay Nurul, this is what you want right? Now keep calm and be fearless!!! Alright?!! Alright." I think I did okay, but I still made a few (but pretty dangerous) mistakes. I tend to look at the gear and let my steering wheel went a little out of balance while changing the gear. A problem I know I need to solve soon unless I want to keep coming back to the academy for the next 6 months. NO PLEASE! I'm starting to feel quite impatient to get my driver's licence. The laid back (READ: LAZY) attitude of the entire AMS staff is starting to get on my nerves. It's already May for God's sake! I felt very disappointed when Encik Sabri told me that he won't be available tomorrow. Last Sunday was a "public holiday". So what is his excuse now??? Urgh. I couldn't even be bothered to ask because I didn't want to show my sour face so I just left after thanking him for today's session. But at least, I have started learning the final route. And I hope I could get my licence by end of this month. Insha Allah...

No comments:

Post a Comment