Saturday, January 28, 2023

A Summary of My Day

Ugh okay, I know it's almost 1 am now, so it's technically the 28th of January. Meaning I missed one day of my so-called daily blogging target. Sigh. It's okay. I'll make it up with double posts for every day that I miss. Cool. I can do that. ๐Ÿ˜“ Lol.

So today, I took my cats Gapil and Zazu to the vet because Zazu has been having a lil trouble with peeing, which I remembered noticing to start since last week, whereas Gapil needed to get his vaccination to prepare him for his long-overdue neutering. It's scheduled next Wednesday, which is perfect because it's gonna be a day off for meee yay! This is because it's a Federal Territory Day on that day (1st of February), and because I follow KL holidays, sooo iolls cuti laaaa hehe. I've been meaning to get them both neutered for the longest time, but I only had the opportunity to bring both of them to the vet today. It wasn't Gapil's 1st time being at the vet though coz he also had the same problem before where he had to be warded for nearly a week for his treatment. I'll bring Zazu for neutering once his urinary problem gets better. He was prescribed with 4 kinds of medicines, so he needs to finish them or at least gets better first before I can bring him to the vet for neutering. I think he's already getting better because um, he was able to pee again earlier, alhamdulillah. Habis merata dia kencing tadi. ๐Ÿ˜’ But it's alright, because it means that the medicines are working. As for Gapil, he was prescribed with "Kena start jaga makan suda. Kurangkan makan ayam, sekali seminggu jak" and "bawa dia main setiap hari". ๐Ÿ˜…

After sending the cats back home, my husband and I went to Daily Coffee at Aeropod, a quite new Instagram-worthy hip cafe in Kota Kinabalu (if I'm not mistaken it is actually based in Penang). It was our 2nd visit. This time I ordered their Peach Fruit Blended and S'more Chocolate Waffle, while my husband had Hot Chocolate and Crispy Chicken Fried Rice. Despite being served with 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream, the waffle was meh, it was too hard for my liking and definitely not as I expected. I will not order it again in the future for sure. The Peach Fruit Blended was good although I prefer the mango one (I wanted to have the Mango Fruit Blended but they were out of mangoes so I opted for peach). My husband's Crispy Chicken Fried Rice was okay according to my tastebuds but my husband was not impressed. He said the fried rice from the restaurant near our house tastes better but I think it wasn't too bad.

During our 1st visit, my husband ordered Grilled Chicken Burger, which was good. I wanted to try their Egg Benedict but it was sold out at the time. Next time aku mau try itu sama dorang punya Mac & Cheese sebab kawan aku cakap Mac & Cheese dorang sedap (nah tiba-tiba BM plak hahaha). Please excuse my bahasa rojak. Sama kenapa tiba-tiba macam jadi food review ni? Hahaha. I also ordered their Salmon Rolls to go (I did too last time hehe coz I love salmon pastries. Yum!) Yang bestnya Daily Coffee ni, they have a buy-1-free-1 promotion for all pastries every day after 6 pm (members only). Their other member benefits that I can recall include free sliced cake during birthday month and buy-1-free-1 for cakes every Thursday. So best jugak laa.. RM10 jak ka kalau nda silap the membership fee (not sure if it's lifetime or annual though, I forgot).

Eeee pukul 2 pulak suda ui. Bah kasi habis la ni. Ahaha. Kira mau sambung itu Google Analytics Course but I need to sleep coz tomorrow at 10 am my husband is taking me to a wedding reception. But before that, nah iolls belanja gambar dulu. ๐Ÿ˜ Some of these were taken during our 1st visit. I sort it randomly jak. Can you guess which ones are from the 1st visit and which ones from the 2nd? Hehe. Let me know in the comments! (cakap macam la ada ramai followers kau hahaha).

Okay laa.. Let's call it a night. Until next blog post! Take care~








Honestly, this waffle doesn't really look appetizing, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment