Thursday, January 26, 2023

My First Blog Post After EXACTLY Six Long Years

Whoa. I did not realise that my last blog entry was posted on the exact same date, same day, 6 years ago. That gives me goosebumps. (still in disbelief of the uncanny coincidence which is almost creepy)

Okay. The reason for this blog post is because I saw a tweet by someone I've been following for a while on Twitter (actually I've been following her since the MySpace era) that she has started blogging again a couple of days ago, and planning on doing so every single day moving forward. That's what prompted me to log in to this space of mine and do a little housekeeping (although I'm too lazy to change how my older blog posts look like so the photos might look distorted or disorganised and the fonts won't look like my newer posts), which brought me to this moment where I am sitting on my work chair, in the living room of the place that my husband and I now call home. Alhamdulillah.

For the sake of a little update, I have been married (happily, alhamdulillah) to my husband for nearly 4 years now. Our anniversary will be on June 8. No, we have yet to have any child, but have been blessed with Gapil and Zazu (the only 2 cats that we are able to keep). We used to have more cats but due to certain circumstances, we had to send them away to a cat shelter. I wish we didn't have to. I wish we could keep them all. I still cry in my heart whenever I think of them. As if that would make it any better. I'm so sorry kitties... :(

I don't know where this blog post is going but actually, I should really be doing something else. Ugh. Yes. The Google Data Analytics Course, which I have to complete by January 31, 2023, which is NEXT TUESDAY. ARGGGHHH... We (my 3 other colleagues and I) have been given several extensions to complete the course (which by the way has EIGHT sub-courses) and I am still stuck at Course 5. So I really better be doing that instead of this. So, this is where this blog post will abruptly end. Until tomorrow. Insya-Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment