Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Thriving Through the Work Whirlwind

Phew! Just wrapped up the day's work and survived our monthly team meeting. Today was a wild rollercoaster work-wise, but hey, it's bearable because I'm currently stationed at my favourite cafe, October Coffee House (well, it's actually the second cafe/restaurant I visited today after OldTown White Coffee, where I spent my morning till noon). You might wonder, why not work from home as per the usual? Well, I had this paranoia that my place might experience yet another blackout like it did yesterday and the day before. Can't risk losing precious time due to power outages! I had a mission to send a daily report for QC by 12.15 pm sharp (spoiler alert: I missed the QC deadline, but we somehow got it out to the client by 1 pm, hooray for us!). The pressure was on, considering it was a new thing for all of us, and to make things more thrilling, it was my first time working on the report (my colleague Aina handled it during the first round). Talk about a nerve-racking joyride!

And hold onto your hats, because here's the real kicker: my workload for the month isn't even close to being finished yet! Can you believe it? My team and I are about to embark on a wild ride, trying to churn out not one, but two more papers on top of our usual assignments, all before the month comes to an end (or at least early next month). Insane, right? It's like we're riding a rollercoaster through a tornado of work, but hey, we're ready to embrace the crazy and conquer it all! Let's buckle up and make this month one for the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment