Monday, July 24, 2023

Random Stuff Going On Inside My Head

Pejam celik, pejam celik, tiba-tiba mau habis suda bulan Julai tinggal berapa hari jak lagi. Haha. My last blog post was in January. I got too busy with work and kinda forgot about my daily blogging target. ๐Ÿ˜… So many things had happened in between. And yes, I managed to complete the Google Data Analytics Course by the end of May, alhamdulillah. My husband and I had our 4th anniversary celebration on June 8 at Borneo Beach Villas and we continued staycationing at the Toojou hotel the following day. My workplace bestie Aina came to visit KK for a couple of days in mid-June. I (and actually my husband too hehe) took her on a tour of KK for a whole day on June 22. We were only able to take her to spots within KK coz she had a "curfew" so we couldn't go to places outside the town centre. My husband and I balik kampung and spent a couple of nights in Sipitang for the Raya Haji holiday. We went camping FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER in early July at Polumpung Melangkap View Camp Site for two nights. Ugh so many interesting activities!! And I hope we continue to do this at least once a month.































This week is going to be a busy week for me too until at least the end of month. Last week was the busiest week I've had since so long. That's alright I guess because the 1st two weeks of July, my workload was so light, like, I didn't have anything to submit on most days so I spent my free time reinstalling The Sims 4 on my laptop (and playing it of course ๐Ÿ˜…).

Anyways, I'm super glad that I didn't go to the Good Vibes Festival 2023. It turned out to be a disaster because of that one stupid band whose name I'm not even going to mention in here. I'm so glad I didn't purchase the tickets to the supposedly 3-day festival. By now everybody already knows what went down so there is no need for me to repeat the outrageous story here. It just makes me feel sick. Not in a disgusted way, but just tired. I long for the world where we can actually accept each others' differences, where no one feels entitled to shove their beliefs, their ideology down other people's throats.

It's very hypocritical of them for wanting us to accept their so-called progressive ideas, but at the same time refuse to accept the fact that not everyone thinks the way they do, not everyone wants to live the way they do. It's hypocrite of them for not wanting to be viewed as some kind of monster but that is how they look at us. EVIL EXTREMIST MONSTERS. Isn't that ironic? What happens to no prejudice, no judgment, no discrimination? Just like they don't want to be discriminated or judged for the lifestyle that they chose, for their sexual orientation, I also don't want to be discriminated for sticking to my faith, my religious beliefs. I just want PEACE.

Eh tibehhhh jak aku haha. Sekarang ni semua terbalik suda. Kita yg mau stick pada ajaran agama plak yg kena pandang serong. Dituduh kolot. Berlagak holier-than-thou. Dan macam-macam lagi la. And on a completely different note, what is up with Elon Musk planning on changing the name of Twitter to X? X?????? X???????? Ih suda la, tiba-tiba jak bertukar mood kan. ๐Ÿ˜‘

No comments:

Post a Comment