Tuesday, July 02, 2013

It's Not Goodbye, It's See You Again!

Dear Pitty,

Ah, I just finished my work! Well, discussing my work is not the reason I'm writing to you tonight. I want to talk about Siti, my dear ex-colleague cum one of my besties. :-)

I did mention to you that she has gone back to her hometown, didn't I Pitty? Yes. She had flown back to Sarawak last Saturday and she will be staying there permanently. Not forever though according to her. She said she might come back in December. I'm not sure what for, but that's what she said. I never thought that between me and her she would be the first one to leave KL. I believe she never thought so too. It's ironic don't you think Pitty? All this while she was the one who didn't want to go back to her hometown because her friends are here, her job was here, and her social life is also here.

I on the other hand had been wanting to go back for so long, and again ironically, all those reasons why Siti didn't want to leave were also what prevented me in the first place. But I've made up my mind to get out of here in September. At least, I'm 80% sure of the decision. What I am 100% sure of is the fact that there will be no more working cum hanging out at Starbucks after this. But it's okay, because it will help me a lot in the saving department. It's not like I hang out that much at Starbucks anyway. Especially since after moving to Serdang.

But yeah, I'm going to miss lepaking at a coffee shop, enjoying our drinks and chit chatting while doing our work. Huh... It's okay, I know she'll be back one day. But.... If I proceed with my plan of going back to KK this September, I'm afraid that last Friday is going to be the last time that we'll ever sit together at a coffee shop like that. But it's okay. I know it won't be the last time that we'll ever see each other. Huh... She will be missed. A lot! I wish her all the best in her future endeavours and may she find whatever it is that she's looking for in life. Yeah, it's not goodbye, it's see her again! :D Here are some photos taken during our dinner outing with Jay on 22nd of June. I feel sorry that we didn't have a nicer (READ: fancy) farewell dinner for Siti but the nasi lemak ayam was realllllly gewd. I certainly enjoyed it! We all did! :-)
 

Okay, I'm heading off to bed now Pitty. Good night!

Yours,
Nurul

No comments:

Post a Comment