Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ramadhan 1434H: My Favourite Month of the Year Has Come! :D

Dear Pitty,

I went to tarawih with my housemates tonight (9 July). I am so excited for this year's Ramadhan. Not that I wasn't in the previous years, Ramadhan has always been my favourite month, but this year the enthusiasm is so much more because it is my first Ramadhan as someone who is wearing hijab. I don't know how to explain it to you but that is how I feel. :) I hope that I can perform this year's ibadah puasa better than the previous years along with other ibadah yg wajib dan sunat. And I hope I can keep up with al-Quran reciting too. I am sooo behind.

This year I will try to write about my Ramadhan on a daily basis. Ala-ala Diari Ramadhan Mohd Jayzuan tu. Hehe. And maybe I will do it for Syawal as well. We'll see. I just hope that this "project" won't be hindered by my laziness. :P

By the way, it rained this morning, before noon. It was quite heavy, but no lightning, no thunder. It was really really nice. It's been a long time since I've seen that kind of rain. I guess, this is what people call the rain of mercy (hujan rahmat)? Yeah, I guess it is. :-) 

Until next post Pitty!

Yours,
Nurul

No comments:

Post a Comment